*** Camperstraat 26-I te 1091 AG Amsterdam Oost ***
Bright and spacious apartment on the 1 st floor on a surprisingly quiet and central location in hip and happening East, but near the center. The renovated 2 bedroom apartment lis ocated on private land. It has a.o. a new foundation, modern kitchen, bath and roof terrace. The house is also equipped with double glazing.
This renovated, light and modern 2 bedroom apartment is approximately 46 m2. It is located in a small complex consisting of a VVE of four members. The apartment has a large gourmet kitchen and a bathroom. It features a roof terrace to the southwest. The characteristic building from 1900 used to be a store-house. Now there is a restaurant downstairs. Just 100 meters from the Oosterpark, the Beukenplein and local cafes. As well the Amstel Campus (HVA) and the Wibautstraat. The house is ideal for singles, sets, couples or expatriates.
Entrance with electric door opener, a well-maintained staircase, entrance to apartment, hall, access to the modern kitchen. It is equipped with a stone worktop, dishwasher, 4 burner gas hob, extractor, fridge and a built-in microwave. The living room has a large window. The spacious master bedroom has a walk-in closet or laundry space in the annex. Access to the roof terrace on the west side with the sun all day. The bathroom has a bathtub, sink and shower. There is a "whitewash" laminate flooring present.
Area, car and public transport
The apartment is located in the Oosterparkbuurt, which is surrounded by the Wibautstraat, Mauritskade and Linnaeusstraat. In the vicinity you can find nice pubs, het Oosterpark, the OLVG hospital and tram stops. There is enough parking space. The nearest supermarket and the subway are you at Amsterdam Amstel station within walking distance and 5 minutes by bike.
the owners association
The owners association consists of of four members. The service costs € 75, - per month. There is a collective home insurance and a general reserve of approximately € 9800, - The active owners association is administered by one of the owners.
* Condominium A-6, located on private land.
* Surface area 53 m2 BVO and 46 m2 GO (measured according NEN2580), capacity about 158 m3.
* The roof terrace can be licensed up to 2.5 meters from the rear officially. But now, the entire roof in use as a roof garden, with VVE permission.
* The apartment features wooden frames with double glazing.
* Hot water and heating by a central heating boiler, 2009.
* Mechanical ventilation, intercom and cable TV are present.
* The seller will deliver an EPA certificate number D to the buyer.